Friday, October 12, 2012

Feature Friday



Tina’s Treasures Jewelry Feature

     Hello everyone, Happy Friday!  My blog for Fridays will be called “Feature Friday”.   On these blog posts I will be featuring friends and fellow blogger’s favorite ideas, crafts and creations!  So today I would like to introduce all of you to a near and dear friend of mine, Tina Marie of Tina’s Treasures.  She will tell you a little bit about one of her many beautiful creations.



     Hey everybody, this is TinaMarie of Tina’s Treasures. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. One of my favorite past-times is making jewelry. I have included some pics for you to look at, I hope you like what you see so far.


    
 Are you looking to be creative? There are so many ways to show off your creativity, have fun, and display your talents. Crafting is a great way to spend time with your family, and  repurpose things in your home. Also you can make things you see in retail stores for so much less, adding your own personal style.

     I am just getting started with my page and have so much more to share with you. So come back often to see new things I have created. Maybe we can create something together! You can follow me on Facebook, or feel free to Email me with questions or special orders.

    
 Thanks so much for joining us today, please visit us again soon!

Yours Truly,
Heather Joy and TinaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy, drop this butterfly a line!